When you do something random and creative, it opens up the door for new and exciting possibilities. It also helps you connect with your innermost thoughts and emotions in a way that is more meaningful and fulfilling. By finding random things to write about, you’re able to explore all of the different aspects of your life in a way that is interesting, informative, and even fun. Break the boredom with these fun random topics to write about!
See the full list below.
1. Your earliest memory
2. A time when you were really proud of yourself
3. The best day of your life
4. A time when you were really afraid
5. The worst day of your life
6. A happy memory with your family
7. A sad memory with your family
8. An embarrassing memory with your family
11. A time when you were really happy but it didn’t last
12. A time when you were really sad but it eventually passed
13. The person who has influenced you the most
14. Why a particular person has had such an impact on your life
15. A turning point in your life
16. The most important lesson you’ve learned
17. How you’ve changed over the years
18. What you’d like to change about yourself
19. Your favorite quote and why it means so much to you
20. What sets your soul on fire?
21. What do you love most about life?
22. The person you’d most like to have dinner with, living or dead
24. A time when you were really proud of your parents
25. A time when your parents were really proud of you
27. What’s the most interesting thing about you?
28. What do you think makes you unique?
29. Your favorite place in the world and why it’s so special to you
30. The most amazing thing you’ve ever seen
31. A random act of kindness that made a difference
32. Why giving back is important to you
33. What you would do with an extra million dollars
34. How do you personally define happiness?
35. What do you think is the meaning and purpose of life?
36. Your thoughts on love and relationships
37. Your ideal partner or soul mate
41. How you feel about divorce
42. What you think about kids
45. What concerns you and what solutions do you have about the environment and climate change?
46. Write your thoughts on the current state of the world
47. Write about your religious or spiritual beliefs and how they’ve shaped your life
48. Write about the changes you would make in education and why
49. Write about your feelings on money and what you’d do with more of it
50. Write about your thoughts on staying healthy and fit
51. Career – your dream job or what you’d like to be doing in the future
52. Technology – its impact on our lives and how we use it
53. The world around us – what do you think is wrong with society today? What would you change? How?
54. The impact of artificial intelligence
55. The benefits of remote working
56. How to live a zero-waste lifestyle
57. How education is changing and what to do about it
58. Explore the effects of social media on society and mental health
59. How streaming television has evolved
Which random topic will you choose to write about?
There’s nothing more fun or fulfilling than putting thoughts into words. These random topics to write about will help you have a better connection to your values, ideas, emotions, and personal experiences–and have fun while doing it.
And writing is all about exploring those random ideas, because you’re never sure where they will lead.
Plus, when you write about random topics, it’s a great way to connect with other people who share your interests.
When you read what others have written on the same topic, it can give you new insights and perspectives that you may never have considered before.
More topics to write about: