Being courageous is not about being fearless. It’s about having the strength to face your fears and do what’s right, even when it’s hard. Courage is about standing up for what you believe in, even when others are against you. It’s about doing what’s right, even when it’s not easy.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but the strength to face it. Inspiration is what allows us to stand up against our fears and do what is right, even when it is hard. It is the quality that allows us to face our challenges and overcome them.
With these writing prompts that show courage and inspiration, you’ll find examples to build upon and to craft a story about others standing up in the face of adversity.
Use these to write your next essay, short story, or blog post
What are inspirational things to write about?
1. A girl stands up to a bully for the first time
2. A young man takes his first steps towards independence
3. A child learns about the power of forgiveness
4. A group of friends come together to make a difference
5. A family celebrates a major milestone
6. A person overcomes a great obstacle
7. A community comes together in the aftermath of a natural disaster
8. A young woman finds her voice
9. An individual makes a stand for what they believe in
10. A group of people come together to support one another during a difficult time
11. A stranger goes out of their way to help someone in need
12. A person learns a valuable life lesson
13. A couple’s love for each other grows stronger
14. A person helps someone in need
15. A group of friends stand up for one another
16. An individual finds the courage to pursue their dreams
17. A family comes together to celebrate a special occasion
18. A community unites to help those in need
19. A group of friends come together to make a difference
20. An individual learns that it’s never too late to make a change.
21. A person discovers the importance of always lending a helping hand.
22. A group of friends stands up for what they believe in
23. A young woman learns that she is not alone
24. A family comes together to support one another during a difficult time
25. A community unites to help those in need
Remember, these writing prompts are only snippets of motivation to get started. They may spur you to remember an event from your past, or provide a small spark of inspiration. Copy them dowon and use them to start your next writing project.